Friday, January 29, 2010

Too Funny...

Last night in bed, Cody said mid sentence, "I love this time we have to review our day and talk about how the kids are doing in school." He's so weird. Anyway, during this time Cody wanted to know why I wanted the fan on last night (the same question he had the night before when I went to go get the fan from the other room). I again told him that I wish I knew why I wanted the fan on, I just did. He can't stand that I don't know WHY I want something. I wish I could give him a good reason like I was hot, but I had nothing for him.

He asked me if it was because I was on my period. What? I was so confused by his hypothesis. But, OK. I said sure, blame it on the period. He then started singing, "blame it on the p,p,p,p, period...I mean, a,a,a,a,alcohol." He proceeded to ask me if I knew who sings that song. He knew that I just learned who sings it while watching the Hope for Haiti telethon because I was so surprised to learn the actor who sings it (I didn't know he branched out and become a recording artist outside a movie role).

So, very confidently, I say, "of course, Samuel L. Jackson." He starts busting up laughing. I instantly know I'm wrong and how to correct it. "I mean James E. Fox." He starts busting up even more. He says, "you mean James E. Faust." I, again, know I'm wrong. Now, laughing myself, I say, "I mean JAMIE Fox."

Blame it on the a, a, a, a, a, alcohol is right. I must have been tipsy. Cody thinks I'm drunk on love. He's so conceited. I'll say I was drunk on tiredness (refer to "lets get physical" post).

1 comment:

  1. My reason, when I have no reason is "Because I'm a girl"...it started as a joke, but now I HONESTLY believe it is a valid reason. Girls are KOOKY... but with that kooky comes the ablilty to make everything pretty and smell nice, so I think it's a only fair. :)

    and HEAVENS no it wasn't Debra.. I love her with all my heart, if she said something mean I would just cry... :) But if you come to Whitefish, I'll FOR SURE point out who it was :) muahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete