Monday, January 4, 2010

The Most Blissful Year...

I believe that 2010 will be a great year. I really do. But, no year can be as wonderful as 2009. Here are some highlights of my amazing 2009.

-After flying home from Montana (where I celebrated my 2008 Christmas with family), I rang in the new year with great friends in Las Vegas.

-Went on my first date with my husband.

-Went on my last date with my "boyfriend" who is now referred to as my "husband" (he will always be both though).

-Saw The Phantom of the Opera, Rent, and Grease with Cody.

-Went to The Fray with Girlfriends.

-Rediscovered Thai and Indian Cuisines. Yum. Yum.

-Watched my brother go "yoyo ma" in the OCMCO concerts.

-Went camping at Pismo Beach (man I feel like a cinnamon roll).

-Had the best birthday ever, which included breakfast in bed!

-Went to Utah for the 4th of July...and met the future in-laws.

-Enjoyed the OC Fair and receiving my new, sparkly engagement ring!

-Soaked up the Montana sun in August. Perfection.

-Traveled to AZ to meet more future in laws.

-Planned my wedding - tweet, tweet.

-Completed my call as Relief Society President (with mixed emotions).

-Sealed my happiness on October 24th.

-Honeymooned and discovered areas of Spain, France, Italy, and Tunisia.

-Gave Thanks with the Orvins in Utah for Turkey day.

-Decorated a new apartment.

-Visited Arkansas for the first time and had white cheese dip.

-Had many close friends come to California...I miss my dear friends!

Good luck 2010! You have your work cut out for you. It won't be easy to beat such a blissful, fun, dream-come-true, love filled, and memorable year!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog! You and Cody are so cute together. He's hands down the funniest person ever. I hope you guys have a great 2010.

    ReplyDelete