Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Tanner and Margot!


The Bendheim's are having another wedding! Tanner proposed to Margot over Thanksgiving and will be getting married on May 8th in the Salt Lake City Temple. It's kind of a crazy date considering that Tanner is graduating just one day before his wedding day. It will be a whirlwind of fun come May.

After Christmas I had the opportunity to go with the couple to the LA Jewelry mart to get her engagement ring. I LOVE jewelry and know about diamonds, a lot about diamonds. Plus, I was excited to get my own ring professionaly cleaned. There's nothing better than a newly cleaned diamond.

We went to see Raffi at Icing on the Ring. We love those jewelers. Brooke, Lori, Kori, Margot, and I have all received our rings from them.

Here is a picture of the couple in the store and a picture of the sparkles. The picture above is of Tanner and Margot at our wedding.


No comments:

Post a Comment