Sunday, January 3, 2010

Our Christmas Morning...

Christmas morning we sipped hot chocolate and opened our gifts to one another. After opening many gifts, Cody went to "take out the trash" and came back with another box filled with wrapped gifts he had hidden in the garage - all for me! That adorable, little snot! This whole time I was looking under the tree to make sure I had as many or more gifts under the tree for him as he did for me and then he goes and one-ups me. He is always so thoughtful and generous and I honestly, absolutely, love him!

Brace yourself! Some of these early morning images may be disturbing to some viewers.




After showering, we went to my parents for presents and breakfast with my family. Later on that day, Cody made the most amazing rolls and we all went to my cousin, Jennifer's house, for some more family, food, and fun. Thanks family and Jennifer for such an amazing holiday!

I will now sign off this post with a picture of the "P.P. Hughes" (aka gag gift) we received from my family at Jennifer's. Rules are that you have to display these ugly decorative items until next year when you get to gift the nasty items to another poor soul. This gift is named "H1FU".

No comments:

Post a Comment