Saturday, February 20, 2010

Nervous for pregnancy

Robin is a crybaby and I am nervous for her to be pregnant some day because I hear the issue is only exacerbated by having a baby growing inside of you. She seems to have a "no once cries alone policy", if she sees someone crying, she will join in.

In the 4 short months since we've been married, this is her cry-log (that I have personally witnessed).

-Visa commercial for Olympics
-Numerous blog posts of random strangers she "blogstalks"
-Getting pulled over by a cop (no ticket, just a very nice officer telling her the back light was out)
-Breaking a small clay ring that goes on a lamp (probably costs about $.85)
-Having to pee on a road trip to Utah
-Almost weekly on Biggest Loser, Greys Anatomy, etc
-Every movie we go to.

Its gonna be an interesting 9 months when she is pregnant.

6 comments:

  1. Nice to see you are keeping track Cody! I have only had about 2 break downs while I have been pregnant and I dont feel overly emotional, which I am surprised about. There are the random times like when I am listening to country music. Dont let her listen to it while she is prego... tears are sure to erupt! Now if she cries when she throws up you are in for a treat! Maybe she will be one of the lucky ones who doesnt go through that.
    This is a long comment I am posting here. I think it is a sign that we need to all hang out soon. Before you leave for sure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cody has obviously retaliated for my last post. He hates the dog house. And yes folks, I cry. I'm tender hearted. I too am nervous for how emotionally crazy I'll be when I'm prego. And let me defend the advertising geniousness of Visa for their commercials during these olympic winter games. The amazing one is that of the male speed skater Dan Jensen whose sister died right before the olympics. He promised her he'd win a gold. He didn't that olympics. But years later, he did win gold, and took his victory lap with his young daughter, who he named Jane after his sister. HELLO!!! This is touching stuff people.

    Lori, I agree. Let's play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can't title a post with the word pregnancy or else everyone is going to think you're pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your post Cody! You should do it more often. It is great to hear your side of the story. At least now she cries for a reason. When she is preggo she will cry and she won't even know why. That is what i did and i have tear ducts of steel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally remember getting a text from Cody during that road trip. I think I got blamed for not warning him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What ever you do don't let her watch the at&t commercials when she is prego...They got me everytime! And most of the disney movies!!

    ReplyDelete