Saturday, February 13, 2010

Dear Cupid,



The following is a list of words which come to my mind when I think of Valentine's Day:

Hearts, Pink, Balloons, Flowers, Cards, Red, Chocolate, Jewelry, Cupid, Dinner Date, Bed Mate, Sugar Cookies, Surprise Deliveries, Bubbly Beverages, Doilies, Conversation Hearts, Red Hot Heart Candies, Perfume, Hershey Kisses, Lipstick, Candles, Vases, Love, XOXO

What should I get my man for a holiday that is so girly in nature? My sister says it's a woman's holiday and I don't have to get my man anything. I know she's wrong, but given the words written above - she's not entirely mistaken either. After hours of thinking, I finally came up with some ideas all on my own. Hopefully, Cody really likes them. This Valentine's letter was going to be a hate one because you have made your holiday so girly, but Mr. Cupid, you have given me one of my gift ideas from your wardrobe, or lack thereof.

Robin

1 comment: