Friday, February 5, 2010

Disneyland

The Arizona Orvins came to California and we connected yesterday at Disneyland. I forgot my camera, which is so sad because the entire family matched (all red, white, and black), and the colors worked so well for pictures with Mickie and Minnie. We love the Arizona Orvins!

We were able to get one picture of us though thanks to Mr. Buzz Lightyear himself. Isn't his ride delightful? I have posted two pictures for your review. The first one posted is of us on Cody's birthday (9-2). This is me pre-marriage: so relaxed, such a winner. The second one is of us yesterday. Notice the score difference in both pictures. Notice how much more alert I am in the post-marriage picture and yet how poorly I performed. I don't know what happened to me. All I know is that Cody is wearing me down and the tables are turning in his favor (obviously the ride was completely rigged yesterday for random scores and he happened to draw the higher score (but obviously it wasn't rigged on his birthday)).

No comments:

Post a Comment