Monday, November 21, 2011

Family Togetherness...

Our little family of three is so fun. We are a family of happy people who love to eat. We are a family of light eyed people. We are a family of TV watchers. But the sad truth is we are also a family of balding people. Cody's losing his hair. He knows it. No further statement is neccessary.

My hair is falling out in handfuls thanks to hormone stuff I guess. Seriously. It's amazing how much hair I gather in one day!

And my little Livy. The baby I birthed only 4 short months ago had a full head of hair. She's the saddest case of all. Don't get me wrong, she's a super cute little peanut in spite of it all, but just look at the situation we're in!

Before:



Now:

1 comment:

  1. The worst part of motherhood.... they grow up WAAAAAY too fast :(

    ReplyDelete