Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Catching Up: Here and There

Here are some random photos.

Wearing another dress that was mine circa 1980.



She loves laying on our bed watching the fan overhead.



We thought we were so funny having her stand up in her crib like a big girl. She humored us initially, then she told us we were being stupid and to quit it.




She loves watching T.V. Daddy must of been watching something boring though.


MOM - TOO CLOSE! Zoom out a bit.

Much Better.


I love my bath time! I get one every single night because it is my routine and I love it so much.


Super tired!


All pink and brown dots...thanks grandma for making the blanket!



Mama's best girl!


Example of bad (Huge!) accessorizing...

Now that's much better.


Sleeping Beauty


Wet hand...she has her fingers in her mouth a lot, but she doesn't suck them, she just chews on them a bit.




Oh man. You can't blackmail me with these photos if I've already shared them. So there.



Where did this little one go?!


The family of three.



Is it just me, or does Alivia look really scared of me in that last photo?

1 comment:

  1. Love tub pictures! She is just too cute for words. And yes... that last picture made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete