Tuesday, November 29, 2011

4 kids...

I was raised in a family with 4 kids. I always wanted my mom to have 5, after all, it seemed like all the other families in our church congregation had 5 (Days, Claytons, Grahams) and I felt like we needed to match their number. For a long time I felt like the Bendheims weren't as equal or cool because there was only four of us.

Well, as my sister says, 3 is the new 4 and 4 is the new 5. And now that I am older and more aware, I have realized that 4 kids is A LOT of work. Shoot, one kid is a lot of work. And I know that 4 kids was a perfect fit for our Bendheim family.

I personally go back and forth on this issue with Cody. He wants 4. I feel like I would be content with 3. Especially considering my body is still punishing me for traumatizing it with child birth. Don't even get me started on my recovery!

Well, my sister - the rock star - just had baby #4! I'm super impressed that she's grown 4 babies, birthed 4 babies, and is a mom to 4 kids. Crazy! And my new nephew is as cute as can be. And he better be, if he wants to fit in with his siblings.

Meet Hunter John Davis. 11.18.11 weighing 6 lbs. 6 oz. and 19.5 inches long.





Congratulations Davis Family! P.S. better pictures can be seen on my sister's blog.

2 comments:

  1. i can't believe Brooke had her baby and you did not tell me! he is very cute, congrats to brooke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and i am glad to see that i am not the only one still wearing that grey shirt from target that we both bought like 5 years ago...

    ReplyDelete