Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Boo!!!

Happy Halloween!!!

Here is our baby girl being all orange and black throughout Halloween week.








And here is our little Monkey. The cutest little Monkey that ever did exist.




Cody and I were Zookeepers of course, well I was lead zookeeper and Cody was the primate expert. We had an extended family Bendheim party at my cousin Jennifer's house and we won best costume. Well, we might have won the award by default because Marci and Redge had already left.







Here is the evil family...deviled egg, devil's food cake, and bloody Mary.


This is my hot Aunt Sue.


This is my Aunt Candy and Aunt Diane


This is the host, Jennifer, with Rockford and a changed Alivia




On Halloween night, my family gathered at Brooke's for some fun. It was so sad, but Cody was sick with the stomach flu and had to miss the party.


Tanner and Margot were Mexican Wrestlers - How awesome do they look?!



Brooke's kiddos were Peter Pan, Hook, and Tinker Bell!


1 comment:

  1. Um Okay so that photo of me and Alivia is horrible! Can we please do another soon so she remembers her Aunt Jennifer being a little more normal looking? And, I think I need the photo of Carolyn as Tink!

    ReplyDelete