Monday, July 19, 2010

Hick much?

I'm in Montana, without the companionship of my husband :( He couldn't leave our baby (the yogurt shop) unattended for 10 days to frolic with my family at the cabin. So he so selflessly stayed behind to work his butt off while I came to vacation with my family. He's such a good husband. It's been so much fun and I still have plenty more fun to experience before I fly home tomorrow.

I did want to share a thought trail I had on my flight up:

"I'm flying right now from Arkansas to Montana. Huh...

"Does this make me sound like a hick or white trash? Hmmmm.

"People would probably say a hick or a hill billy. Shame on them if they even think white trash. A Hill Billy. Where did that title even come from? Bill from the Hill? Would the female version be a Hill Jilly? Robin stop. You dork."

"We are descending! My neck hurts. Wow ...look at that view! Heaven. The green trees, the mountains, the crisp clouds, the blue water of that lake (which ever one it is), this view is unbeatable. I think I could cry over this view in a couple of years. Maybe it's Ashley lake? No. Who cares? Take a mental picture."


Arkansas to Montana might make me sound like a total red neck, but folks let me tell you that it only makes me TOTALLY AWESOME! I'm so LUCKY to know first hand about the beauty of both my departure and destination states. I'm sad to be leaving my Montana tomorrow. I'm so in love with Montana right now I would stop time and enjoy it for longer if I had two wishes. The other wish would be to transport my husband here so that I could enjoy this all with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment