Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Rock

Cody and I went to Little Rock yesterday afternoon just so I could be in my new city. A little fact about me is that I am crazy happy when exploring a new city and even more happy when that city becomes familiar. That's just one of the reasons my honeymoon was so amazing - so many fun cities! I love the architecture, energy, ethnic cuisines, and culture found in most every city. Since my new home in Conway is only 20-25 minutes outside of the city (and we've been here almost 2 weeks!), it was time to venture to "The Rock".














We still have to go back many more times, to go to the Robinson theater, the Clinton Presidential Library, eat at the many downtown restaurants, to see the beautiful Central High School (the first school to do desegregation), go inside the old and new state capital buildings, and to discover the art and history museums. Poor Robin with so much to do :)

The following picture is for those of you that were hoping, because of this post's title, that the content was going to be about a certain westler turned actor.

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

4 comments:

  1. I did not see Billy. But I did see his library from the outside. It's an odd mix of fabulous and horrible. It looks hip modern and like a double wide trailer. Huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like everything is going great! I too love exploring new cities... Would you please please please be so kind as to send me your address?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey "life is golden". I posted a comment on your blog - go check it out!

    ReplyDelete