Sunday, March 21, 2010

Daffodils Galore...

Here are some pictures of our jaunt to the Wye Mountain Daffodil Festival on Saturday. Yellow was the color of the day. The festival was small town and cute. We got some apple cobbler and Diet Coke for 50 cents each! We got 2 dozen flowers for only $2.00! Daffodils were even growing in the parking lot and I'm sad to say some were smashed under the weight of our car :( It started raining just when we were leaving. Perfect timing!


This tree was my favorite part of the fields.


I happen to love the whiter Daffodil variety, but we weren't allowed to pick those :( I also felt sorry for this Daffodil loner. I think we've all felt like that Daffodil one time or another.



Here are our flowers in the house. We are pulling our apartment together piece by piece. Another post is coming regarding this apartment of ours.




And where is that blogger always behind the camera - behind the flowers of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment