Thursday, March 29, 2012

Nine Months!


She says mama when she's sad.

I call her "silly, silly" or more like "siwy, siwy" all the time.

She grinds her teeth and it drives me nuts! She has 6 teeth: 4 on bottom, 2 on top.

She tantrums when we change her diaper. She's talented at it - like she's already 2. Makes me wonder what changing her diaper will be like at 2.


She is starting to stand while holding onto things, BUT I'm not confident in her ability and I'm always so close.



She's been standing in her crib all the time.


She shakes her head no when she is excited. She now gets excited with her whole body. I love it even though she hits me in the face with her excited, flapping arms.

She crawls all over the place. Started crawling about 4 days after turning 8 months. I love that she can explore and self-entertain.



She makes a sour face (like she's eating a lemon) when she has refried beans. It is so oddly cute. She loves beans and lemons actually.


She has started sucking her thumb randomly. I doubt it will develop into anything, but I think it is so cute.


We floss and brush her teeth every morning.


She still doesn't hold her own bottles. For a baby whose been exclusively bottle fed since the hospital, she should be feeding herself by now. She's either lazy. Which is very plausible since I'm her mother. Or she's brilliant, since she knows we'll hold it for her and then she can play with stuff while she eats.


I just started eliminated one pumping and now I only pump 3 times a day. I can't wait to pack up the pump until we have another baby. The body freedom will be pure bliss. Frankly, I can't believe I've lasted this long pumping. It's not beautiful or a bonding time for me and Livy or anything thing like that. It's just healthy Livy and economic for us.

She is giving big open mouthed kisses. Sloppy yummy kisses!


She is just now getting a bit ticklish in her belly.

3 comments:

  1. I'm dying over these pictures! How cute is she?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant believe you floss and brush her teeth every morning!!! I am so impressed. But then again, you are her mother and hygiene is a top priority :)I am so bad about brushing James' teeth. If I do it 4 times a week I consider that good...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do her teeth even touch each other?

    ReplyDelete