Friday, March 2, 2012

Bacon

I just saw the dumbest commercial for the hundredth time. Jack In The Box has a commercial and it goes like this:

A young adult male is on the couch with his mother. He tells his mother that he is getting married. The mother asks who the lucky girl is. He says it isn't a girl. It's bacon. The commercial then shows the man holding a strip of bacon while ring shopping, etc.

At the wedding, after he says I do, the man eats the bacon now in a burger.

It's seriously the cheesiest, lamest commercial I've possibly ever seen. How did Jack In The Box approve it? It's smart only in that I remember their product because the commercial is so dumb. BUT, they also air it all. the. time. So that could be why I remember it. If I were Jack In The Box, I'd take some notes from the M&M commercial I mentioned in my Superbowl post. Now that is a memorable AND brilliant advertisement!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh... Haws and I cant stand that commercial! It happens to be one of the few we get on Hulu and it drives me crazy. It actually creeps me out a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It actually makes me want to take the "groom", and give him a little one on one therapy.

    ReplyDelete