Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Most Wonderful

It's the most wonderful time of the year. In the Orvin household, we love December. We love it because of Christmas...and the merriment, the cheer, the lights, the hot cider, and the family time.

Here is our house this December:



I love that my Grandma Bendheim's Christmas ornaments adorn our tree.



I love my Grandma Sprague's Christmas Carolers.


I love that Alivia loves the lights on the tree.



I love Cody and my Travel Tree...ornaments acquired on vacations.


I LOVE Christmas cards. They make getting the mail so much more fun.


I love Connie's Advent Calender.


I love it, love it, love it. And I can't believe Christmas is already this Sunday!

Hope you're having the most wonderful time in your household too.

No comments:

Post a Comment