Thursday, December 29, 2011

Baby's First Christmas Day

I hope your Christmas was exactly what you wanted. I was quite pleased with ours.


Look at my little nugget below! This is what Cody does with Alivia most mornings. I'm already downstairs pumping and she creeps around the corner. Sometimes it takes me awhile to notice her, and when I do, I laugh and she smiles and the day is made. On Christmas, I was downstairs with the camera ready for her to come downstairs. Cody said that when he went in to wake her up (since we had to be at church at 9), she seemed more excited and happy than any other morning. Like she knew it was Christmas.


Loving her new toy...



We went to our Christmas service at my parent's ward.


I was so excited to have Alivia experience Christmas for the first time. I wrapped all of her presents...and basically unwrapped them too. She enjoyed the process though...and the wrapping paper!








Oh, and did I mention that my husband spoils me?! He got me the thing I wanted most...a nice camera. Not like our old one, but a real legit one. My blog is about to get way more overloaded with pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment