Saturday, December 10, 2011

Greed...

Lately, I've been daydreaming about being extremely wealthy. I've been planning on Cody starting up a company and we sell it for anywhere in the ballpark of 2 to 30 million dollars - depending on how greedy I am on any particular day.

With the money I:

buy a gorgeous home.

buy a newer, bigger car. Nothing too crazy though.

go on vacation.

buy clothes for me and clothes and bows like crazy for Alivia.

And so on.

I'll admit that I've been really greedy...and covetous. Which is wrong and bad, I know. Especially this time of year, when giving and Christ-like attributes should be in the forfront of my mind. Trust me, I'm super grateful for what Cody and I have...and know that the things we own meet our needs and beyond. I'm just in a material state of mind this week I guess.

Seems like it's time for me to go to the giving tree at Walmart and be Santa for some kids. The only way to cure my greed is spend my money on someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment