Friday, May 28, 2010

My brother's big fat Mormon wedding....

My youngest brother Tanner got married on May 8th...just a day after his college graduation. Talk about crazy timing, and back-to-back major events, but it totally worked out for Tanner and Margot.

The bride and groom in all their glory.



The ceremony setting - SLC Temple. HELLO - the weather was perfect and the flowers were the nicest I've ever seen them!




The luncheon afterward was at the Lion House. I could not stop drooling over the rolls. I could live off those rolls and be completely happy.



The reception center was very beautiful as well. They had a wonderful garden patio and nice locations for everything: cake, sitting, buffet. Cody's parents and sisters came to the reception and it was fun to have them there.







And here are the bride and groom cutting the cake. I'm (warning: sarcasm) so pleased that I was able to get my flash in this picture. It works so hard for me all the time and never gets any of the glory. Stupid me should have known that the mirror would have poised a problem for my picture. Oh, well.


I really want to include Tanner and Margot's rehearsal dinner in this post, but I don't have time. It was at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building in the Jade room and it was beautifully decorated. Here are two pictures for you to enjoy.


OK. One More.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful wedding and congrats to Tanner and Margot! I want to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the pictures... and love that sweet little Tanner... he'll always be that shy little 10 years old in my eyes.

    ReplyDelete