Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mother's Day?

Mother's Day was last week, last Sunday. And I celebrated with my mother. And the holiday won't return until next year.

And today, Cody said he'd make breakfast for me for "mother's day." No, no, NO I'm not pregnant and I'm not the mother to his children. He just wanted to celebrate mother's day a week late in my honor - just because. This after I said to him LAST week that he should wish "the mother of his future kids" a happy day, to which he stated that I wasn't pregnant and I wasn't a mother.

But today he had a change of heart, hence a yummy breakfast of delicious scrambled eggs and french toast.

Cody starts a prayer on the food...

"Dear Heavenly Father -

We are grateful for the food that's before us and for this mother's day celebration in honor of Robin..."

SO RANDOM!!!!!!

But I'll let him celebrate me any day he wants and for whatever reason he chooses.

2 comments:

  1. Cody scores again! Maybe this is his way of trying to convince you to go for triplets...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's going to have to do a lot more convincing!

    ReplyDelete