Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Alisal Ranch!!!

Our first leg of our vacation we just returned from was spent in Salvang, CA (kind of close to Santa Barbara). I love the beauty that is Salvang! We stayed at Alisal Ranch...with my extended family and had a blast. Enjoy the photos.

The Ranch Entrance:



The Pool:


The Views:





Horseback Riding:




Archery:





Alisal Lake:



Fancy Dinners:





Salvang, the town:


Marci and Redge's Engagement Party (They just got engaged, I set them up, and so I'm quite pleased with myself right now. We couldn't be more happy for my brother and Marci):



The piano horns are an Alisal "special celebration" tradition. We played the traditional wedding march.

1 comment:

  1. Giddy-Up! Looks fun and relaxing! Nice shot with the arrow! That poor little wild boar lost an eyeball with that shot. Congrats to Redge and Marci.

    ReplyDelete