Monday, February 13, 2012

Hearts and Kisses...


Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I hope your day is all things love-ly. I know many who find today a lame, commercialized holiday. And Valentine's Day often seemed depressing as a jaded single woman, but now I see Valentine's Day in all it's glory. Any day that provides an opportunity to celebrate one of the most enjoyable of affections is a great day. And any day that allows me to treasure the people in my life that bring me the most joy and fill me with love, well now, that's a holiday I want to celebrate!

Look at what my bestest friend, Shaunna sent me in the mail. Look at that hair bow for Alivia (she wore it this Sunday)! What a great friend I have in her!

And look at what I made for Cody this year. I am so impressed with myself...considering I do NOT do crafts or make things (other than dinner and Alivia). I got the idea from my sister.


XOXO
more love day festivities to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment