Saturday, October 9, 2010

Major Turn On...

Cody and I were talking the other day and somehow the conversation lead to what he does that (gross I know) "turns me on." The list is long, but simple really.

I like kisses on the neck. Long, close hugs. Cuddles and Compliments and thoughtful gestures. The list went on and on but I'll stop here and spare you the juicy details.

I know you were all saying "Robin, TMI" when you read the title alone.

So when I was finished answering, I turned the question on Cody.

"What turns you on?"

He started, "I get turned on when you don't buy anything at the store..."

Barf.

I ended the conversation there - it wasn't going in the direction I was hoping. Leave it to my husband to give such an unromantic response.

1 comment:

  1. Bahaha! I laughed when I read this. This is so funny! But really I would have killed Tanner if that was the only response he gave me.

    ReplyDelete