Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"As deep as the ocean"

would have been a good response.

or even,

"to the moon and back,"

or

"too much to innumerate"

but when I asked Cody last night, "How much to do you love me?"

he said,

"The amount of thread count we have on our sheets."

Huh? Bet you've never heard that response...I sure hadn't.

My response was, "you love me 500? or are our sheets 600? Oh wait, those are the nicer sheets we have in storage in California. I think our sheets here are only 250 or 300 count. You love me like 250 what? 250 times? Oh Brother...that is a very low number Cody!"

So the randomness and unromantic streak continues...

We had a good laugh when I said under my breath, "I knew we should have registered for the Egyptian Cotton 3,000 thread count sheets."

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that is so Cody - don't know where he comes up with that stuff some times - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh girl, I FEEL YOU. Rich says half horrific half creative things all the time and it kills me. One I said "I feel so fat and ugly" and he said ' Oh kellie, you're not ugly, and you're not fat, you're beefy." WHAT?? Anyways... Call me if you need to vent. I got your back :)

    ReplyDelete