Sunday, July 22, 2012

Independence Day...

Since we had just celebrated Alivia's birthday, I was in the birthday cake mode.  So, I made a birthday cake for the great USA.  And we actually sang Happy Birthday to America.  Twice.  That was a first.  A bit nerdy yes, but totally appropriate.
The morning of the fourth I was sicker than a dog.  I went to Urgent Care and got some antibiotics since I hate being sick longer than 2 weeks (and had been) and I especially hate waking up to a gallon of green snot stuck in my nose/throat coupled with a raging headache (which was the case that morning).  I was so sad for myself since I love holidays and celebrating.  But I decided to push myself and still celebrate with pool time (without swimming) and a BBQ at my sister's. 
 Learning to float on her back...but not really.
 She just loves grabbing onto flesh and squeezing.  Poor Luke and his ear!  I get malled all. day. long.
Matching Cousins: Caroline and Alivia.
Wearing a red, white, and blue of course. 
Playing in Aunt Brooke's play room.  She loves to climb the slide the wrong way and give me a heart attack!
And the fireworks.  Livy loved them.
(Remember I was sick, ok.  So I shouldn't look good and healthy.  So there.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment