Wednesday, July 18, 2012

First Birthday...her actual day 6.28.12

Even though Alivia had already celebrated her birthday in style with family and friends early, Cody, Livy, and I still made 6.28 a special day.  We went to lunch at Ruby's on the pier.  It was an absolutely gorgeous day - not too hot and not too cold.  Lots of people were at the beach enjoying the weather.  
After lunch, we went to the beach park and pushed Livy on the swing until her heart's content.
I attempted to take pictures of the birthday girl and her birthday balloons (epic fail), then we went to Suzie Cakes to get a cupcake, came home and had another messy cupcake dessert for the birthday girl, and she opened her present from us.
I can't believe I have a one year old!

1 comment:

  1. Robin, I LOVE your blog! Your family is adorable! - Stephanie Lindsey

    ReplyDelete