Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Captions and Stories

I have a problem because often, when looking at pictures of my daughter, I think of a caption, conversation, or story based on her positioning or facial expressions. Let me just show you what I mean.

Example 1. Think Valley Girl.
"Shut the front door"


"OMG, No he didn't"


Example 2. Think Different Strokes.
"What are you talking about Willis"


And finally, Example 3. Think MTV "Cribs" show.
"Are we rolling yet? Do I you think I look cool with one arm over the Bumper?


No? Oh my gosh. OK. No time. Give me my pacifier. I've got this. Go...

Hey, everyone, welcome to my crib. My names Livy Liv and I'm going to be showing you around my pad today.


Let's see, what should I show you first?


Oh yeah, here is my bumper...


It has this really cool pattern on the inside and on the outside.


It has some fun ruffles on top.


And after a long day of napping and eating, I use the bumper as a way to chill and relax.


Next up I'd like to show you how I keep myself nice and hot on chill days.
Here is one of my many blankets. I like this one cause it's pink to match the rest of my crib.


And when you're too young and lazy to get potty trained, blankets are a great way to conceal your diaper. See? First you see diapers...


Now you don't.


I've asked my mom to show you a panoramic shot of my entire crib.


get my nice soft bear in the shot.


I don't know that there is anything else to show you guys.
Thanks for coming by to see my crib, but now it's time for you to leave.
And cut.

Can you believe I mentioned my diapers?


That was so embarrassing."


So, as you readers can tell...I have a problem. If only Alivia was less expressive!

5 comments: