Monday, September 6, 2010

Playing Catch-up: Montana - Big Sky Country!!!

As many of you know...Cody was the best husband and let me go vacation with my family in Whitefish, MT while he stayed back and worked the yogurt store for 10 days of July! He is so selfless!

But as many of you don't know, Montana is the best vacation and possibly the only place I could go and enjoy myself without Cody. Montana is absolutely breathtaking, relaxing, and picturesque. And you can't get bored because on good weather days you have the lake and all the water sports that accompany, and on bad weather days you have Glacier National Park to hike around in and explore. Plus I could look at these views for hours and be lost in thought. I've been lucky to go up every summer since I was 13. It's one of my homes.

Here's all the proof for "best vacation" you need:








I got to play on the lake, make s'mores, hike, go out to eat, see Eclipse, shop, win at rummikub, socialize with the family, and read a book...all while Cody worked 16 hour days. The best vacation could only have been made better if my Cody was able to come - but I won't lie...I quite enjoyed myself and my time away from the shop.

I love Big Sky Country...or as they say in Montana, God's Country.





1 comment:

  1. I loved having a Rummikub partner! These pictures make me miss Montana.

    ReplyDelete