Thursday, September 2, 2010

California trip continued...

Cody and I went to California to celebrate my brother's wedding, which I've blogged about, but I wanted to post the rest of our pictures. We had a great time, but really only took some beach photos, some photos of the rehearsal dinner, and some wedding pictures.

We love Joshua, Luke, and Caroline (who loves eating sand and seaweed. Gross), but I am quite obsessed. After saying goodbye to them at the wedding - I cried. They are just too cute and special to me. I love them like a mother. Seriously.







The rehearsal dinner, or more appropriately the pre-nuptial dinner, was at the Pelican Hill Country Club which overlooks the ocean and is so beautiful. My mother and I picked out the flowers and my mother arranged the centerpieces. I encouraged her to have a succulent/artichoke theme to the decor and I think it ended up great. The favors were Sprinkle cupcakes and my mom had tags made with said, "Marci and Redge - Sprinkled with Love." Cleaver Lady.





Did I say that the setting was beautiful?! Just look!



And here is a quick one of the family at the wedding.

1 comment: