Saturday, June 5, 2010

Getting to know you breakfast...



It's been a while and I still have to blog about our wedding, so under the philosophy of "better late than never," let's continue with the day before we got married, Friday, October 23rd. My mother had the Orvin's over for a little breakfast so that the two families could meet and my mother could have them in her home. She is a great hostess and has good manners like that.

I'll admit I was super nervous for the meeting. My mother is super duper outgoing and Cody's mother is shy(ish). They are both very different. I might have been more nervous for the families to meet than I was to get married. I didn't need to worry though - they met and enjoyed each other beautifully!!

After the breakfast, I went to lunch in Laguna Beach at C'est La Vie with my close girlfriends who flew in for my wedding. It is a delicious restaurant and the patio has a great view of the ocean. We went and got our nails done afterward and just enjoyed the nice weather.

I did these invites all on my own. I was so proud of myself! I loved the color and sleeve for the invite.




Next up...the Pre-Nuptial Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment