Monday, June 21, 2010

Thirty, Flirty, and Thriving...

I'd never guess that at 30, I'd be:

1. Living in Arkansas

2. Working at a Self-Serve Frozen Yogurt Shop

3. Fatter than ever (weather from point #1 and food from point #2 don't help!)

but I'd also never guess that at 30, I'd be:

1. Married! And to the man of my dreams

2. Living with the man of my dreams

3. Working with the man of my dreams

4. And liking Arkansas

Folks...I think change sucks - especially change which signifies the passing of time (and decades of your life), but this 30th birthday won't get the best of me. I'm off to exercise in the community indoor track and then I'm going to get my house in order (house guests just left this morning). I'm looking forward to getting my nails done and having a nice dinner with my husband tonight. Be nice to me 30 and I'll be nice in return.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!

    Tell Cody to take you to Ryan's for your birthday dinner so they can sing you this song... ;)

    Happy, Happy Birthday...we're so glad you came! Happy, Happy Birthday...from the Ryan's gang, hey! We are so excited, we hope that you are too! So, Happy, Happy Birthday...from the Ryan's crew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Robin! I hope you had a great day! Bring it on 30...you can take it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog Robin! Where in Arkansas are you? I live in Nasvhille!

    Check us out www.familytraylor.blogspot.com

    Love, Alexandra (kimmel)

    ReplyDelete