Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Mesa in April...

In April, Alivia and I took a flight to Arizona to visit family.  It was so wonderful for Alivia to see Grandma Orvin and her Arizona Orvin cousins.  Unfortunately, Cody had to stay behind to go on a Scout Camp out, and we missed him very much!

Our time was mainly spent lounging around, playing with cousin Kennedy and her fun toys, going out to eat, and enjoying the desert heat (before the real summer desert heat kicks in).

Saying Bye to Dada...
A plane!
 Playing with cousin Kennedy...
My desert rose...
Playing with cousins in the backyard.  Should I be concerned she pushed that swing for quite some time with no one in it?
 
She also loved this slide...I really should invest in one of these for our backyard, but I'm afraid it would be an excuse for me to avoid the park.  And Liv loves the park, as do I.
Playing at the park with Grandma Orvin...

 
Winning the physical beauty award in AZ by putting baby powder in my hair.  It was supposed to act as dry shampoo and do the trick.  Instead, it acted like an agent to accelerate my grey hair production.  Truth is I dyed my hair a week before this shot, and it didn't look grey at all before the powder.  Oops!
Dinner at Red Robin...
 Welcome home flowers!  Cody really is the sweetest!

1 comment:

  1. BEWARE OF THESE SCAMS!!! DR TANASIA JOBS IS THE ONLY SPELL CASTER TO TRUST!( tanasiajobs210@gmail.com) will be of great help to you.
    I never believed in spell casting but After 4 years of dating my hobby, he left me because I lost my womb . I felt like my life has come to an end, I almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to the spell caster called Dr Tanaisa whom i met online after my friend Tracy told me about how he helped her. She testified about how Dr Malawi brought back her Ex in less than 3 days and reversed the effect of her lost womb, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Tanaisa's email address. I decided to give Dr Tanaisa a try. I contacted her via email and explained my problems to her. In just 3 days, my Hubby came begging. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than before, am pregnant now to God be the glory. Dr Tanaisa is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful woman... Come to think of it I didn't pay much and all I have to do is send him little 250 dollars which he used in providing the materials used for the spell. Even my pastor said that God works mysteriously, that some women are used by God to help others. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact Dr Tanaisa anytime, she is the answer to your problems. Here's her contact (tanasiajobs210@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete