Friday, May 31, 2013

San Diego Night

Cody and I went down to San Diego for a night to celebrate Valentine's Day, while Alivia stayed home and played with Grandma and Grandpa Orvin.  Cody did a GREAT job booking the room.  This view is amazing!
 I took about twenty pictures of this view...it never got old!
 We took a walk on the harbor.
 Going to dinner in the Gas Lamp district. 
I got blisters from all the walking, but I absolutely love walking.  I love city energy.  And I love good food and good company.  So - it was a perfect night.  The next morning we headed to Coronado Island to go to brunch and hang out on the beach.

Good morning view!
Coronado Island...
These kids sold me a shell for a nickel and got reamed out by their father.  Cody and I were happy to pay, and Cody for one appreciated their entrepreneurial spirit.
 At a farmer's market in Little Italy, also where we ate gelato.

We also drove around balboa park and shopped the outlets on the way home.  I love spending some time with my guy, just the two of us.  And San Diego was the perfect spot to do just that! 

2 comments: