Friday, February 22, 2013

Summer 2012

Here are a few odds and ends of our summer of 2012 that I haven't blogged about as of yet. 

The OC Fair...we got in free by just bringing some canned goods.  And all y'all know that Cody proposed to me at this fair - so I kind of love, love, love this summer outing.
 Tanner and Margot's ride...super high in the sky...

Cody and I rode this swing ride...
  
Beach day at Little Corona Beach...we possibly went on the coldest day of summer!
 
Alivia and I went to La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club for a day...
 
And we ended our summer at El Capitan State Beach where we went camping overnight in September.  Yes, yours truly went camping.  With a child.  Big applause please and now I will curtsey.

 Proof we camped...
It really was extremely beautiful and peaceful.
 Santa Barbara Pier for lunch on the way back home...

And lastly, a day spent in L.A., we went to Olvera Street, ate at Phillipe's French Dipped Sandwiches, and toured the oldest house in Los Angeles.

 
 It was so stinkin' hot we stopped and had a snow cone in the shade...

And that is probably one of my longest posts.  My apologies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment