Friday, February 22, 2013

Montana in August

Someday, I'll get caught up on this here blog/journal/scrapbook.  But until then, we are traveling back to August when we were blessed enough to go to Montana and play with family.  Montana summers are the best summers, so I was super excited to go and introduce Alivia to one of my favorite places on this here planet of ours.

 We went to the Whitefish farmer's market...
 Shot of downtown Whitefish...

This is us on Avalanche Lake hike in Glacier National Park with Tanner and Margot.


These are some shots just in Glacier National Park, some by Lake McDonald. I was bound and determined to get a "to die for" photo of Alivia.  Cody thought I was quite ridiculous bringing that small chair into the park.  But I'm a mother...and a determined one at that.  So with high hopes, I figured I could take some photos of Alivia with this amazing backdrop and this cute chair prop, and then go without a professional 1 year old portrait session which we all know costs $$$$$.  So I tried, and while these photos couldn't be passed off as professional by any stretch of the imagination, this girl is still super cute.  And the backdrop is still super picturesque.  And there is always photoshop when I have the time.  And its always better to try, right?
 We went to a Rodeo...where Alivia fell in love with horses.
And the adults went out to dinner at the club to celebrate Marci's birthday...

All in all, we had a lot of fun in the sun...

It really was a great time...Montana never disappoints!

No comments:

Post a Comment