Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Knapps


Do you want to blog stalk someone entertaining and hilarious? Well, let me recommend Ms. Kellie Knapp, Cody's friend from his Provo days. I love her personality, and it shines in her writing. Her blog link is on our list. Go ahead and check it out. Trust me.

The thing is, you always want to like your spouse's friends and you want your spouse to like yours, but it doesn't always work out that way. But I have to say, I haven't met a friend of Cody's that I haven't liked.

Lucky us, Ms. Knapp and her family were in California recently to get out of the Montana cold, and we met up for a day of laughs and fun. How weird is it that Cody's college friend lives in Whitefish where I've spent my summer days since 13? I'll answer that for you, way weird, but also way cool.

Well, the weather was wonderful and we went to Little Corona Beach. It was Alivia's first time in a bathing suit, and might I say she was a-dorable! Especially with her sunglasses and juicy leg rolls.







Macy Knapp was also super adorable in her bright neon salmon/pink suit.


What am I supposed to do with this mom? Dad?



I just love the beach in the winter because you don't have to share the beach with all the crazies and tourists and inappropriate (in dress and behavior) riff raff. It is peace and beauty at its best.


We had so much fun at the beach so we went to dinner together too, at Ruby's on the Lake (Irvine). Do you see the deliciousness I had the pleasure of consuming?


Lucky for us, we get to see the Knapps again this summer in Montana.

1 comment:

  1. Well don't you just know how to make a girl's day!!!!!!!! I just saw this! YAY! We had a blast and can't wait to see you in Utah and Montana this summer!!! Let us know when you've found that SoCal job for us, and we'll buy your condo :)

    ReplyDelete