Friday, April 20, 2012

Easter 2012

Easter was a bit crazy. I had to teach sunday school, perform in two wards in a bell choir, Cody had to make his famous rolls, and I had to make a strawberry salad fit with fresh candied walnuts for the Easter Bendheim family dinner. It was a full day to say the least.

And it was super spiritual. Wonederfully spiritual! In my lesson I read the majority of a talk entitled "Sunday will Come" by Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin (2006). Now stop reading this post and go to lds.org and look it up. Read that instead. It will make your day. I promise. SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOD.

Well, it was brilliant right?

Here are some pictures of our Easter.

Meeting the Easter Bunny at Fashion Island. Classic tears:





At a community Easter party:







Alivia's basket.


Later that day at my parents:










I'll continue the post tomorrow about our Saturday Easter with The Arizona Orvin's.

2 comments:

  1. I read that talk today... thank you. Thank you for making me cry in my already emotional state. But really... that talk was AMAZING! I book marked it so I can go back when I am having a dark Friday and remember the message.
    BTW... I love how you guys do so many fun activities with Alivia! Take all the pictures you can. Once you have more you somehow forget to take pictures of all the fun times you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...the talk really is THAT good. I'm glad you went to read it. And that you cried just like I did!

    ReplyDelete