Thursday, September 15, 2011

Birthday Boy!

My favorite man turned 32 on 9-2-11. He celebrated his birthday 3 times: on a date night with me, at a combined birthday celebration for my father and him with the Bendheims, and on his actual birth date with some visiting Orvins from out of town.

Cody deserves all celebrations we can throw his direction. He is such a hard worker. He is a fun and fabulous husband. And let's not forget that he is a devoted and doting daddy. Plus, the bigger and better his birthdays are, the more pressure he'll feel to make my birthdays all the bigger and better. Just kidding here folks. Well, kind of. Well, I'm just sayin'.

No pictures of our date night were taken, but it was our first date since little Livy was born! I did remember to bring my camera to the Bendheim dinner celebration at my sister's. Somehow my camera always gets used as an entertainment form for the nieces and nephews though, and these are the pictures I end up with...






Aren't they classic?!

On Cody's actual birthday, the day was beautiful so we went to Newport Beach where the waves were HUGE! We did more running away from the water than we did playing in it. The pictures don't do the waves justice. They really were scary big.




It was also little Livy's first trip to the beach. She enjoyed splashing in the waves and getting a sun tan. Well, maybe not so much. Give her a couple years. What she really did was a whole lot of this...





Afterward, we ate some dinner at Ruby's on the pier and ended the night with some games at our condo.

L

Happy happy birthday to my best friend.

1 comment:

  1. Brooke is going to kill you for that picture of her...
    We love you Cody! Glad you were able to celebrate your bday so many times :)

    ReplyDelete