Thursday, May 1, 2014

She's Here...

A second baby girl to love...
 
Elizabeth Rose Orvin
 
born on February 5, 2014
11:44 am
 
weighing 7 pounds 2 ounces
19 inches long
 
born 3 weeks early!

We are so thankful and blessed to have this special lady in our family!  There is something magical about having children and meeting them after the long pregnancy.  The combination of love and anticipation, the unknown elements of looks and temperament, and the dramatics of labor and delivery made Elizabeth's arrival so beautiful.  Her birthday will forever be one of my favorite - if not the most glorious - days of my life: the day she was born into the world, the day my Alivia got a sister and came to meet her, the day my husband and I grew our hearts and met another perfect expression of our love, the day I was gifted another daughter to raise.  Elizabeth girl, we love you!
 
Silly Livy!
 
First bath was a must...
 
...after being born with all this white stuff all over your body!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment