Thursday, October 27, 2011

Catching Up: I'm 31!!

I can't believe I'm 31. When did that happen?! I thought I'd be a mom by 24, for sure, but that didn't happen. And this year, I really thought I'd be a mom before my 31st birthday. I was always planning on Alivia coming early so Cody and I celebrated my birthday early just in case I was in the hospital on my birthday. And the closer we got to my birthday the more nervous I was that Alivia would make her debut on June 21st, my actual birth date. Call me selfish and childish, but I really didn't want Alivia to be born on MY day. I really like the spotlight on my birthday. And Alivia deserved her own day too.

Luckily, Alivia came a week after my birthday, but that meant that I didn't become a mom until I was 31 (CRAZY - and a far cry from 24).

Here are pictures of the very pregnant Robin at Cheesecake Factory for a birthday celebration.



No comments:

Post a Comment