Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving...

I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was gooble, gooble good. My Thanksgiving was great and I'll post about it and the CA trip soon, but tonight I want to give thanks to my Cody.

He is a hard worker.

He's a hit with my nephews.

He is on top of things - he gets things done.

He hates fish and never requests it for dinner (I hate fish too).

He is sensitive to me and my needs.

He vacuumed yesterday, bought me a red poinsettia plant for our coffee table, and cleaned up for my return to AR (he flew home one day earlier than me).

Which brings me to my next point - He lets me vacation more than him. I flew to CA on Monday and he didn't until Wed. and he flew home one day earlier than me. He's just selfless like that.

I have so much in my life to be grateful for and one of my most treasured blessings is a husband who was worth waiting for (through bad dates, Mr. Wrongs, and years of no significant other).

1 comment:

  1. I want to hear about your trip Robin !!! And good job to Cody for treating you so good...

    ReplyDelete