Saturday, November 21, 2009

Stupid Sticky Door

I'm so mad. I hate my front door. It's stupid and dumb and sticks so you have to slam it to close it. Now a glass vase of mine has fallen off the wall and create a dent in my china bureau. My antique china bureau that used to be my grandmothers. So I hate the front door AND I hate the maintenance supervisor at my apartment complex who hasn't come to fix it.

I'm being very hateful to keep from crying. All I know is that Cody doesn't understand and thinks he officially married a "weirdo." Apparently I'm not really allowed to be mad at a door. And I'm not allowed to be mad at the maintenance supervisor since we never called him to come over and fix it in the first place. If you ask me, he should have known it needed fixing, somehow. Now when I actually do have to call him I feel like asking for a whole new door. Take that. Besides, my relationship with this current door is non-repairable. Stupid, Sticky, Poop door.

1 comment:

  1. I have an idea... let's take the door off and burn it in the maintenance man's front yard. If Cody get's mad we can blame the WHOLE thing on me :)

    ReplyDelete